Choose your screen resolution: Auto adjust 800x600 1024x768

Find us on Facebook

Recent Photos

mmsblog_00528_03.jpg
On The Road Again
We're off and running again on the annual Izorline trip and this is Larry from St. Louis (yeah, the guy who writes the poems) pounding the computer keyboards to bring you the blow by blow details. There is always a group of great guys (most of whom are repeat customers again this year) and historically speaking this has been an exceptional trip for fish as well. I still remember vividly last December's trip where the average tuna weighed well over 100 pounds and several guys including myself hooked much larger fish resulting in personal bests. But, that was then and this is now, and you'll just have to stay tuned to see how this adventure eventually plays itself out. For now we're loaded with great bait, officially safety oriented, and busy putting miles behind us and heading Southward. Our well seasoned crew consists of Capt. Roy, Jim,Johnathan,Ben,Eddie, and Evan manning the boat and gaffs, and Anthony and Doug preparing the daily feasts. This is Doug's first trip so even he's not well seasoned, hopefully he'll season well. I'll do my part to keep you posted daily but communications can become problematic the farther down we go so enjoy the poems while they last.
POEM OF THE DAY
A long range rookie no doubt
He set all his rods up for trout
For hours he battled
Then really got rattled
"Nice bait" the skipper cried out.

Newsflash

Royal Polaris now has FREE WIFI

NEW MEXICAN REGULATIONS AS OF TUESDAY JULY 26, 2011  PASSENGERS, ON ALL TRIPS,  MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT