Choose your screen resolution: Auto adjust 800x600 1024x768

Find us on Facebook

Recent Photos

mmsblog_00458_07.jpg
Making a move (2/15/13)
Just when you think you've got a trustworthy pattern working isn't it just like fishing to make you feel foolish. All hands were on deck long before the sun came up eagerly anticipating the usually dark bite. The result this morning was 3 tuna. Susie Langdale, the sole female aboard showed the boys how it's done when she flew a squid off the kite and landed a 207 which was by far the best of the 7 tuna we caught today before the Capt. decided it was time to leave what has up till now been our home, and look for more fertile waters. We also picked up 6 wahoo but looking around for a few hours didn't look encouraging enough to stay any longer. I've mentioned the major derby prizes, there have also been 3 Salas 6X Jr's. given away for minor prizes such as today's first non trolling wahoo or tuna landed. There have been some very strange rumors going around of brief but unconfirmed sightings of Jack him self aboard. Some think he may have stowed away and has been hiding out the whole trip. As for me, I've seen skipjack, Amberjack,night jacks, and Jack and coke, but no sign of the man himself, but I'll keep an eye out. Traveling weather is pleasant and we should be plying the waters again by early morning having taken off around 10:30 AM. Reports should hopefully be more timely for the remainder of the trip.

POEM OF THE DAY
Surrounded by an angry mob
The angler started to sob
Where he got em
Was off the bottom
He'd hooked and killed Sponge Bob.

Newsflash

Royal Polaris now has FREE WIFI

NEW MEXICAN REGULATIONS AS OF TUESDAY JULY 26, 2011  PASSENGERS, ON ALL TRIPS,  MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT