Choose your screen resolution: Auto adjust 800x600 1024x768

Find us on Facebook

Recent Photos

mmsblog_00349_04.jpg
Aloha from the RP (2/10/13)
Nothing much has changed from yesterday here except the weather which has improved dramatically. It is sunny, much warmer, and hardly a bump on the road due to diminished wind. It was wahoo day seminar wise, and we are now all experts at rigging for, fishing for, catching, and avoiding the sharp teeth of "skinnies". That's easy to say (or write), but any one who has fished for hoos knows that making a fool out of an angler comes very easy to them. We have at least another full day of travel tomorrow and there is still much to do in the way of preparation. Most of the reels are not even on rods yet, but Bob did pass out Accurate reels and matching rods to any one who wanted them and needless to say, business was good for him. Many of the guys have been sold on Accurates long before this trip and already have their own. For those trying them out for the first time, I'll go out on a very short limb and predict there will some new converts soon. Tonight's dinner is one I've not seen on the boat before, and I've seen more than a few. It's a Hawaiian style buffet feature a whole roasted pig along with chicken and other roasted delights. Pictures may not make the web site but most of us are taking our own before and after cooking pig photos. Should be quite an experience even without the grass skirts and hula dancers. More later

POEM OF THE DAY
Caught poker cheating at Ballys
The King Salmon was mugged by trevallys
A trevally lost an eye
The salmon did die
One eyed jack and dead king were the tallies.

Newsflash

Royal Polaris now has FREE WIFI

NEW MEXICAN REGULATIONS AS OF TUESDAY JULY 26, 2011  PASSENGERS, ON ALL TRIPS,  MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT