Choose your screen resolution: Auto adjust 800x600 1024x768

Find us on Facebook

Recent Photos

mmsblog_00452_02.JPG
ACCURATE TRIP UNDERWAY (2/9/2013)
This is St. Louis Larry once again doing the reporting from the bridge of the R.P. for the annual Accurate trip. The crew loaded bait yesterday afternoon after getting in from the previous trip so we had a fast start on the road this morning. Weather was predicted to be less than ideal and for the most part has not disappointed, but could be far worse. Currently we have light rain, a bit of wind, and a temperature that is making me feel right at home, which of course is a bad thing! We are headed south and eventually it should be a far different story or at least we hope so. If you've been following the web site you should be aware that it is quite likely that communication with the satellites could become problematic in the days to come and that up to date reports from the boat may not be possible. If that is the case the office should be able to fill you in as we have a phone that can keep in touch with them. Unfortunately, you might miss my almost famous poems if that happens, but rest assured I will still store up the reports and eventually every thing should get through though it may be in one lump sum. Same can be said for photos which Big D. will send when ever able. Most of the regular guys are back on this trip so almost every one knows every one which makes it even more fun and easy to work together. Our usual chartermaster Jack, has bailed on us for the second year in a row and will be sorely missed. His working has been getting in the way of his fishing, a problem he really needs to deal with. There is of course an Accurate representative on board, Robert (Bob) Michener who brought a large tackle store worth of rods and Accurate reels for all to use and no doubt has lots of other goodies with him which will be offered as prizes for various fishing derbies during the trip. Some time after dark we will be stopping for a try at some squid (aka kite bait) and I will let you know tomorrow if we are successful. That's about the whole story for now. Hope you find my reports informative and entertaining.

POEM OF THE DAY
American Idol last night was scary
Voting off the shark got hairy
Though he bore no grudges
Against the judges
He still ate Mariah Carey.

Newsflash

Royal Polaris now has FREE WIFI

NEW MEXICAN REGULATIONS AS OF TUESDAY JULY 26, 2011  PASSENGERS, ON ALL TRIPS,  MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT