Choose your screen resolution: Auto adjust 800x600 1024x768

Find us on Facebook

Recent Photos

mmsblog_00742_05.jpg
Still Cruising
Yet another day behind us and you couldn't have ordered more perfect traveling conditions. Excitement is still controlled but ever building. Seeing more and more reels attached to rods all the time and the galley tables are are filled with spectra kits and rigging equipment except for the one that's reserved for a Texas Hold Em tournament. The TV has been in use also, with the guys accessing some of the 500 plus movies digitally stored in it. We have one more full day left for final preparations and soon after the show will begin. Not a lot of ways I can spin it, the days seem to pass far quicker than you would imagine and even though I've taken my share of these longer trips, I'm constantly amazed at the amount of preparation needed and the never ending list of things you could be doing. As always the crew is right there to teach,assist or help you with any concerns you may have. That's about all I've got for now.
POEM OF THE DAY
His boss didn't understand
Why the tuna wasn't there as planned
"Can't show up for work
Then I'm firing the jerk!"
Too late, he's already been "canned"

Newsflash

Royal Polaris now has FREE WIFI

NEW MEXICAN REGULATIONS AS OF TUESDAY JULY 26, 2011  PASSENGERS, ON ALL TRIPS,  MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT